Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's Get Carried Away.... Again!

I am a huge Sex and the City fan so I am on pins and needles waiting for my next dose of the four New York ladies lives. For all my fellow fans out there I thought I would put up some of my favorite shots and quotes (plus be sure to watch the SATC2 trailer below!) to enjoy and hold you over until the premiere in May this year. All quotes and pictures are courtesy of Warner Brothers, IMDB and Vogue.

Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristen Davis

There's rumored to be lots of guest spots in the movie including Penelope Cruz, Miley Cyrus and Liza Minnelli.

It's also rumored that we are going to find out how and when (ahem... the 80's perhaps?) that the ladies met and became friends.

I always wondered where Carrie got her metallic outfit on the poster of the first movie. It reminds me of the dresses my grandma use to wear but Carrie pulls it off as usual. I am in love with Miranda's dress here.

"Year after year, twenty-something women come to New York City in search of the two L's: labels and love."

"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours."

"And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style."

And here is your sneak peek trailer at the new movie out May 2010!

4 comments:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I don't know why, but that show was just magical. Can't wait to see the new movie!

Evi said...

I'm looking forward to the new movie as well. Also - thanks for your sweet comments on my blog about my little baby girl. We think she's the cutest thing too. Thanks.

recklessbliss said...

I totally agree, the show/movies just makes your heart beat fast like a kid on Christmas. Your welcome Evi! She's adorable, I hope I have a baby that cute one day :)

Unknown said...

I LOVED the show and 1st movie....I can't wait for # 2 - but I doing my best not read/watch in of the previews until May

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!