Monday, November 15, 2010

‘Tis The Season

I know that Thanksgiving is still to come for most but being that I am Canadian the next big holiday ‘round these parts is Christmas. It kind of surprises me how much debate occurs about when the appropriate time to start celebrating is. In my experience, people get quite riled up in favor of one way or the other. How can you put a time frame on it? I watch Christmas movies all year and my iPhone is loaded with all the music year round because Christmas is an instant mood boaster and I like to carry a little piece of it everywhere I can. That being said, it should come as no shock that my holiday decor is already up and in full swing because Christmas can’t come early enough for me …and judging by how many Christmas commercials are on TV these days, I’m guessing a lot of other people are in the mood for fal-la-la-ing too. So in the spirit of candy canes and reindeers here is some holly jolly Christmas ideas for all of you that can’t get enough just like me:

TREATS:
image
Snowflake1
mintchoc, ginger, macaroons
3164265003_38b9f3ffd9
GHK1206Cookies001-lg
EXTERIOR CHRISTMAS DECOR:
potterybarn
xmas pottery barn
Picture 13
INTERIORS CHRISTMAS DECOR:
Picture 163
christmas-hallway
christmas-living-room1
tree
christmas-quilted-bed-l
pb
DECORATING:
mantel200
AAAAC6lrFrwAAAAAAH0SdA
christmas_bows_dining_chair
Picture 3
image
image
GIFT WRAPPING IDEAS:
 image
image
image
image
image

THE FAMILY!!!!:

Are you a Christmas fiend like me? When do you put up your decorations?

   

4 comments:

Jeannine 520 said...

Yep, I'm a Christmas nut, too. I put my decorations up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We have our annual tree trimming party and serve turkey pot pies made from the leftover turkey.

Sherri said...

I do love Christmas just like you!! I will be doing some decorating the day after Thanksgiving. This year we are going back to a live tree! Can't wait-I just love them. I love all the pictures you posted-they are just beautiful. Some gave me some ideas for my decorating this year too! Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

I LOVE all the lanters with the candles!!

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

CHRISTMAS! LOVE <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!