Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Home Heisted!

image

They’re loud, they’re flamboyant, they’re all around crazy but these two Scottish fellas do some impressive things when it comes to interior design. That said, for every room of theirs I love there is another one to go on the “yeck!” list. Even though a room may not be done in my particularly favorite style I certainly can still appreciate a beautiful designed room for what it is. The style Colin and Justin have is completely over the top and in your face but sometimes that’s just what a room needs. Besides being a little bit wall paper crazy there’s no denying these rooms are design at it’s best. Here’s my fave rooms from this dynamic duo:


cjhh2
cjhh3

cjhh4
cjhh5

cjhh6

cjhh8

cjhh9

cjhh10

cjhh11

cjhh12

cjhh13

cjhh14

cjhh15

cjhh16

cjhh17

cjhh18

cjhh19

cjhh20

cjhh21

cjhh22

cjhh23

cjhh24

cjhh25

cjhh26

cjhh27

Are these guys too off the heavily wallpapered wall for you? Or are you digging this dramatic style?Share your thoughts!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Normally I don't like heavy wallpaper, but I like what those 2 crazy guys did!! I especially love the last picture-very beautiful!

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

All of the designs look really clean.. I LOVE the wallpaper! I love the one with the funky wallpaper and moss green bed frame. I would have loved that as a teen!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!