Thursday, November 25, 2010

Recklessly Blissful Gift Guide


Well, Thanksgiving is over for everyone and the next official holiday is the biggie! I love Christmas for so many reasons but one of the biggest reasons is I think it’s really fun to buy gifts for people I love and show my appreciation to them. Any time a holiday comes up I hunt and hunt, trying to find the perfect gift so I thought I would help you guys out by suggesting some of my favorite finds to buy for family and friends this year. It's never too early to start your Christmas shopping. If I were Oprah, I'd just give you all my favorite finds for free but sadly I am not. However, I can make it much easier on you. Every single item can be found at Amazon.com where shipping is free on orders of $25 or more and you never have to brave the chaotic parking lots and malls. For your additional ease, a link to each gift can be found on the page as well. I hope these items give you some good ideas for that hard to buy for special someone on your list.

For The Reader:

image

Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device

image 
“Life” Keith Richards

image
“Unbearable Lightness” Portia De Rossi













 For The Movie Buff:
image

Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition)

image
Inception
image
Eat Pray Love

   












For The Gamer:
image

PlayStation Move Starter Bundle

image
Wii-Donkey Kong Country Returns

image
PS3-Gran Turismo 5

 












For The Foodie:
image

Paula Deen Cookware Set

image
“Good Eats 2: The Middle Years” Alton Brown

image

Jessie Steele Bib Chef's Damask Apron

 

 







 For Her:

Picnic Time Gardener Folding Chair with Tools

image

“Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy”

image

Philosophy Amazing Grace

 

 

 





For Him:
image

Nautica Men's N14536 NST Chronograph Watch

image

Sports Illustrated (1-year)

image

Denali 115-Piece Home Repair Tool Kit

 

 

 

 

 

For Furry Friends:

image

Kyjen Hide-A-Squirrel Puzzle Toy for Dogs

image

FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Pet Toy

image

Martha Stewart Leather Dog Harness

 

 

 



For The Christmas Lover:

image

“A Bright N Merry Christmas” National Lampoons 2010 Hallmark Ornament

image
“A Christmas Cornucopia” Annie Lennox

image

Disney's A Christmas Carol (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

 

 

 

 

 

For the Hostess:

image
The Hostess Diary

image

Pre de Provence Soap, 7/pack Gift Box, Pollen/ Rosemary/ Lavender Honey

  image

“Coming Home: A Seasonal Guide to Creating Family Traditions / with More Than 50 Recipes” Rosanna Bowles

 

 

 

 

 

 

Watch closely and you may just see one of the items from this list featured on an upcoming giveaway at Reckless Bliss! Speaking of free stuff, there is still plenty of time to enter my current giveaway featuring Company C

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

You have given me a few ideas for presents that I haven't bought yet! Thanks!

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

I love all of these things! I've heard dogs go nuts for those hide a squirrel games!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!