Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sex And The City 2 -Aiden Is Back!


Holy cow am I excited for the ladies return! There was a lot of speculation on whether or not Aiden would be in the second SATC film-he even denied it!-but here is the proof. Aiden is back and by the looks of it, stirring up trouble and old feelings in Carrie. Fabulous fashions, tons of guest stars, hilarious one-liners, a beautiful setting in Abu Dhabi and Charlotte's gorgeous kitchen all have me needing a cup to catch my steady stream of drool. I can't wait to hit this movie up with my bestie From The Seeds.

2 comments:

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

I can't watch it! I'm so nervous and excited. It makes my heart hurt! I almost made Barry watch the first movie last night because I knew this trailer was floating around the web!

Katherine said...

I'm looking forward to it too! Wishing you happiness, Katherine

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!