Tuesday, December 1, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

Periodically I'll be posting some of my fave exteriors of houses that I would like to share with all you readers out there. Here is the first official set of them:


Beautiful house on the water which is a real estate listing


An island house; can you imagine having to just make a quick trip to the market for milk?



A million dollar mansion that looks homey and warm to me.


I'm not overly nuts about the modern look but I thought this house was really neat being all windows. I would need someone to come everyday to clean those suckers though!



A beautiful real estate listing for a house in Surrey, Canada.

*Photo Credit Architectural Digest and Realtor.ca*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a lovely house:-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!