Summer is fast approaching which means time to bust out those sunglasses. If you are in the market for a new pair that offer the added bonus of magnification then I suggest popping into Reading Glasses Shopper for some great choices. I recently got myself a pair of reading glasses from them for my late night book binging. I don’t wear glasses in my everyday life but when I read at night in the low lights I am constantly squinting and straining my eyes. (Before I give up, the book is usually an inch away from my face as I hopelessly try to make the words out). Reading Glasses Shopper had a really stellar selection of frames including men's and women’s bi-focals, full frames and sunglasses at different magnifying powers to choose from so after some in-depth browsing I eventually I found the perfect pair:
I settled on this classic looking pair called, “The Turner” at the lowest magnification +1.00 since I was just looking for a little help with small print in novels at night.
I received them in the mail a few days after my order and have since been majorly impressed with them. They are super light weight and comfortable which is highly important for long wear. The magnification was perfect to give the text in my book that little extra boost so I can read longer and not strain my precious green peepers.
I’m currently engrossed in a novel called A Fistful of Fig Newtons by the genius mind behind the classic tale, “A Christmas Story,” Jean Shepherd. Thanks to my new handy friend The Turner, I can stay up later and continue my love affair with reading longer because my eyes don’t get sore like they did sans glasses and that my pretties, is priceless for a bookworm such as myself!
Because I want to share this new found joy with you, I am offering a $25 gift certificate so you too can get yourself sporting a pair of these reading glasses. With this gift certificate you can choose any pair you like from the entire website whether it’s a new pair of sunglasses or some simple reading glasses. Whatever tickles your fancy is all yours!
How to Enter:
*Remember for each entry please leave me your email address (it will only be used if you win) Don’t forget to come back and comment for each entry you do. The winner’s entry will be verified*:
1. Mandatory entry: if you aren’t already, then become a follower of Reckless Bliss using the “Google Friend Connect” on the right of this page and comment on this post telling me the name of your very most favorite and beloved book ever.
*Do any or all of them, the choice is yours*
2. Visit the Reading Glasses Shopper Blog, leave a comment on any post and let them know Reckless Bliss sent you. Then come back here and comment letting me know you did. (include link to post you commented on and your email address in your comment)
3. Become a fan of Reading Glasses Shopper on Facebook then come back here letting me know you did. (Include your Facebook name if different than your entry name and your email in comment)
4. Follow Reading Glasses Shopper on Twitter then come back here and comment letting me know you did. (Include you twitter name and email in comment)
5. Follow the Reckless Bliss Facebook page then come back and let me know you did including your name and email (if you’re already a follower then the work is done so comment and let me know)
6. Follow Reckless Bliss on Twitter and then come back and let me know it’s done as well as your Twitter name and your email. (Instructions are the same as above if you’re already following. Let me know!)
That’s a total of 6 possible entries so go crazy! It’s super important to remember to come back here and comment on EVERY entry you complete with the given instructions and your email address so I can verify the entry and contact you if you win.
Contest ends June 20, 2011 6:00 pm PST and is open to the US and Canada. A winner will be chosen and announced the following day on Reckless Bliss. The winner will be contacted at that time and have three days to respond before a new winner is chosen. I moderate all comments on Reckless Bliss so please be patient if you do not immediately see your entry.
Good luck everyone!
CONTEST NOW CLOSED
CONTEST NOW CLOSED
*Reckless Bliss received reading glasses from Reading Glasses Shopper for review of product. Reckless Bliss gives 100% honest reviews of products and does not receive compensation to give false positives.*