Monday, April 4, 2011

Nantucket Style Oasis

procknow_exterior Sea Meets Sky in this beautiful Colorado home built with the inspiration of summers spent on the coast of Maine. At a spacious 5500-square feet, the structure was designed by architect Don Ruggles with ‘New England’ style in mind. This 17th-century shingle style home was featured in Colorado Home and Lifestyles Magazine.
procknow_porch These homes always remind me of the Hamptons, in particular the glorious house in the movie “Something’s Gotta Give.” So beautiful and relaxing.
procknow_bluebathvanity
procknow_library Are built-ins ever a bad idea? There’s certainly no evidence to suggest it.
procknow_living
procknow_kitchen I’m loving this coastal bright kitchen with glass tile backsplash. It feels like a day at the beach everyday.
procknow_greenbath So what do you think? I really love this style of home, it seems like the perfect dream Summer getaway. Are you a fan of the coastal shingle-style of homes? If you are check out my other post on these stunners.
You can see more of this home and other beautiful homes at Colorado Home and Lifestyles.

3 comments:

ALR said...

Gorgeous!

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

I love this home, I don't think I would change a thing! I love that every room is clean and white with splashes of color! Gosh, what a lovely bathroom too! If only I lived in the Hamptons, a gal can dream though.

emily said...

So pretty! Love the floor tile in the bathrooms!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!