Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decal The Halls!

Happy Tuesday everyone, I wanted to share one of my latest and greatest interior design finds in the form of these fabulous stickers that jazz up a dull space. They are from a small company in the UK called Interior Stickers and they come in tons and tons of different designs and styles. As a renter I think these are so great because they are easy to apply and easy to remove without making any permanent changes or leaving any signs they were there. It’s an awesome way to completely transform the look of a living space without losing your damage deposit!
image
Interior Stickers offers their designs in three formats. You can get a skin for your lap top, a sticker for your fridge (whether you have a regular or side by side fridge!) or you can get one of the beautiful pictures on a canvas to hang with the other art in your home.
image
The site also provides you with advice on how to choose the right color and design for your home as well as thorough instructions on application to get the most of your decal. A lot of the patterns have various options of colors so you aren’t limited by just one choice.
image
I love this site so much that my lap top is currently sporting the look you see here. I’m telling you it was so simple to apply and it looked a thousand times better when I was done. It came to me in one large size so you can trim it to fit any lap top. I just love when people get innovative about ways to bring design into your life. It’s not a hard commitment and can be changed up on a whim. Those choices make life so much easier. If you want to add some impact to your home or need a Christmas gift for that special someone (these would go miles in dressing up dorm rooms too!) check them out here.
Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful holiday season!

*Interior Stickers gives me zero compensation to toot their horn. I only toot for love! *

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow, they are pretty awesome! I will have to tell my daughter and son-in-law, they would love them!!

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

http://interiorstickers.co.uk/designs/1018/bluebirds-sticker-on-a-side-by-side-47-2-x-78-7/ I love this one, what a great way to brighten up a fridge!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!