Monday, July 12, 2010

This Pure Girl Moment Brought To You By Sergio Rossi

sergio rossi

There’s something about a high heel shoe that makes a girl feel instantly sexier when she slips it on. Sergio Rossi is an Italian shoe maker that started out making shoes in the 50’s with his father and later honed his craft to create these amazing shoes you see here. I personally adore his platform pumps more than anything but they’re all beautiful. Rossi uses a lot of daring colours and patterns in his styles for the bolder gal too which you can see more of on the Sergio Rossi website. I have to admit that even though I enjoy leering at these beauties I cannot walk in heels anymore to save my life. At 5’9 I rarely feel comfortable wearing heels because I typically tower over people in sneakers but now I’ve gone too long without wearing them and it’s just a train wreck when I put on a pair. But…but maybe I could buy a pair and put them on a shelf like art or only wear them sitting down on the couch while I watch TV? Either way I’d like to own a pair of these puppies one day.

Now it’s that time again for some pure girl fun. Set your peepers on ogle and let’s go!:

sergio rossi BLACK EMBOSSED LEATHER STRAP PLATFORM SANDALS 5750

Platform Sandals $750

sergio rossi SUEDE PLATFORM SLINGBACK SANDALS $414

Slingback Sandals $414

sergio rossi BLACK LEATHER PEEP TOE PLATFORM PUMP $690

Platform Pumps $690

sergio rossi SIGAR CADE SANDAL PUMPS $449

Sandal Pumps $449

sergio rossi MOCHA LEATHER SANDAL $409

Leather Sandals $409

sergio rossi GREEN TEA EMBOSSED LEATHER GLADIATOR SANDALS $449

Gladiator Sandals $449

sergio rossi BLACK SUEDE EVENING SANDAL $409

Evening Sandals $409

sergio rossi BLACK LEATHER COLOR BLOCK WEDGE $409

Color Block Wedges $409

Here’s a look at some of your favorite celebs sporting Rossi’s designs:

jennifer lopez

Jennifer Lopez

59836650

Anna Kendrick

sandra bullock

Sandra Bullock

elisabeth banks

Elisabeth Banks

kristenstewart

Kristen Stewart

emily blunt

Emily Blunt

What do you think about Sergio Rossi’s designs? Worth the cheddar or not so much?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what, you should rock the shoes! Two of my very best girl friends are 5'10 and they wear shoes that are easily this tall (probably sergio rossi knockoffs, now that I think of it). You should just get back in the saddle! ;)

I think the shoes are gorgeous, although platform isn't totally my style I do love the non-strappy pumps.

recklessbliss said...

You make an excellent point, I need to start practicing again and hopefully avoid breaking an ankle in the process haha. Thanks for your comment!

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

I love those sandal pumps! I agree lady, lets get you in some heels!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!