Thursday, September 2, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things *Part II*

I thought I'd round out the end of Summer with another dozen of those little things I think make life grand. Can you relate to any?

1. Cold showers on hot day.

image

2. Porch swings.

image

3. A fully loaded burger (in my case veggie burger) with a fresh soft bun.

4. A good looking guy checking you out in the produce aisle then smiles at you. Still got it!

image

5. A book that follows you around from room to room until it’s done.

image

6.Not having to cook dinner.

7.Smudged mascara from laughing so hard. (Happened to me today and I love it)

image

8.Being surprised by a cop doing radar only to look down and see you’re doing the speed limit.

9.A person pulling out of prime parking space just as you pull up.

image

10.Using your period as an excuse to: eat sugar and not shave your legs or have sex.

image

11.Sleeping so well you don’t remember even going to bed the night before.

image

12.Fresh flowers in the house.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

These make me smile!! I love the picture of the porch swing, too!

Anonymous said...

I love your #3 pic. You are such a strict vegetarian, and it's one of the things I most admire about you. I love that you still crave that burger from time to time though!

My summer favorite things have been: my ice blended coffee drinks.. so freaking good!, reading new books, getting in touch with religion a bit more, taking time for myself: being crafty and just sitting doing nothing, driving and singing loudly alone! I never thought I'd get to do that, and driving different routes to explore where I live.. oh gosh so many things!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!