2. Warm Spring showers. If the weather insists on raining then Spring rain is the best kind to have. Not too cold, not too hot and often results in a post shower rainbow. It’s a ‘Goldilocks’ dream come true.
3 . Decompressing at the end of the week with a game night and best buddies. We usually have one every weekend and I love it ….probably because I ALWAYS win! (except at modesty that is)
4. Spending a quiet afternoon doing a fun DIY craft project you can display with pride once completed.
6. Finding no bills when you check the mail, just the latest issue of your magazine subscription or a sweet card from a loved one
7. “The Art of Racing In The Rain” by Garth Stein. An adorable and at times quite sad little book that I think is a must have for any and all dog lovers alike. Just don’t forget the tissues.
8. Waking up naturally early Saturday morning thinking it’s a weekday then realizing, you can go back to sleep! Zzzzzz…
9. Delicious, sugary, cavity inducing Cadbury Creme Eggs that are only here until Easter. Release the goo!
10. Enjoying the extra hour it stays daylight outside after the time change.
11. Spring cleaning, which most people probably don’t really enjoy doing but you get rid of so much excess clutter in the process which always feels amazing to donate to charity and gain extra space in your home for the things you really love.
12. Just the same as the birds returning, so does your garden.
So those are my current favorite things lately, most of them all thanks to Spring. Do you have any Spring time related favorites? Share them here and help spread the joy!
*Photo credits Elizabeth Arden, Hasbro, Amazon, Cadbury and Google Images*