Friday, March 23, 2012

When I’m Rich… (And In Las Vegas)

DSC01292  I’ll come back and shop at these amazing shops. For now I’ll stick with snapping quick dreamy pictures outside while the security guards briskly walk towards me looking unimpressed.

*P.S. Fun fact for you, I chatted up an employee at Versace after I finished trying on diamond rings at Tiffany’s (purely for fun’s sake) and she told me that they are required to wear Versace merchandise while working however their “uniforms” are provided for them by the company. Pretty sweet perk eh? Wouldn’t want to have anything messy for lunch while working there!*

Now back to Haute Couture and my dreams of one day owning some:
DSC01086Dior security guards were the most testy of the bunch about taking photos of the outside. I guess they thought I was casing the joint or something.
   DSC01422   WORK IT GURL!
*P.S. 2nd random fun fact: When I was a teenager I named my tortoise shell cat-we found abandoned when her previous owners moved and left her behind-after Charlize.*

DSC01417
    
DSC01095
   DSC01087     
DSC01088
    DSC01094

DSC01425    Travel in style baby.

DSC01089
       DSC01093
       DSC01096
     DSC01101  
DSC01282You can see another post about my love for Herve Leger here.

DSC01287Love that flowing white gown.
  DSC01458 
DSC01416    I met a nice girl from Wisconsin working at Coach. I asked her if she ever had any celebrities come through to shop and she excitedly told me about this one (and only) time a football player’s cousin came in. I guess if it excited her then it’s almost as good as the real thing? Sweet girl.

DSC01421  I have to say this was probably my favorite store to stroll through. The shoes are amazing and I can finally say I’ve seen and held the famous “Louboutin Red Soles” in my very own hands. Now on to bigger and better goals, like owning a pair!
 DSC01414And of course I had to go to my number one girl’s store (even though she broke my heart by cancelling her show a week before we left to see her):
 LIES!!!!
 
Moving on:
 I did some damage in this store but it was well worth it to squelch my disappointment about not seeing her live show. One thing I wished I could afford was one her watches from her fashion line “Celine Dion”:
DSC01415 There was a diamond encrusted one inside the store that had my name all over it. But like I said, “when I’m rich… and in Las Vegas.”

So that was my fashion overload while walking through the Vegas hotels. I’d say Cesar’s  Palace definitely had the biggest selection for top notch couture. Not to mention a pretty  nifty curved escalator:DSC01434Do you have a fave designer that you wish you could buy even one item from their line, or even been lucky enough to already have done so?
 
Feel free to share the fashion love!

 
(All photos property of Reckless Bliss)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!