Wednesday, March 7, 2012

See You Soon!

image Hello my lovelies, I just wanted to let you all know I’ll be absent from Reckless Bliss for the next little while because my fella and I are taking our first vacation together ever and my very first vacation ever). About time right? Although, I’m going to miss my baby kitties and I am pretty excited to experience the “Vegas lifestyle” and take a break from regular life (not that it doesn’t have it’s fun side too).
   imageI wanted to go to Paris for the romance so we compromised and settled on Las Vegas where they “re-create” the Parisian feel *ahem* Not quite the same thing but hey, a vacation anywhere is nothing to complain about so I’ll take it!
 image But fear not, I will blog again!!! I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures of my interesting travel finds and promise some fun posts to come as soon as I’m landed back safely at home.

imageSee you soon!
-Heidi
 xoxo
 
(Photo credit Pinterest)

1 comments:

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

Have a wonderful time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!